Laravel framework’s popularity is taking an acute leap because of its amazing and much required features and functionalities. Of the plethora of PHP frameworks available in the market, choosing the right one may not be that easy!
There are many reasons a business may have to consider while choosing Laravel. Some of them are:
1) Laravel is an open source and widely used web application framework using supporting quick and easy tailored web applications development.
2) Ease of Authorization and Authentication is one of the major advantages of using Laravel Framework.
3) Laravel provides built-in tool for command-line called Artisan.
4) Lumen, which allows the web developers to build the new APIs at the lightning fast speed has been recently released by the Laravel team and it is a micro PHP framework.
5) Object Oriented libraries and many other pre-installed ones add to the richness of Laravel framework.
6) Laravel is one of the few PHP frameworks that offer an elegant syntax which makes it very easy to perform the most common programming and development tasks such as RESTful routing, queue analysis, session and authentication.
7) MVC Architecture like Symfony, ensures clarity between logic and presentation.
8) Laravel database migrations, it is extremely easy and facilitates easy database migration tasks.
9) Laravel is equipped with unmatched flexibility, and thus, the Laravel developers are able to create a broad range of web applications using this framework, ranging from small micro sites to giant enterprise level web applications.
10) Laravel offers Laracasts which features a mix of free and paid video tutorials that show you how to use Laravel.
11) Blade templating engine of Laravel is very intuitive and helps working with the typical PHP/HTML spaghetti.
12) Laravel 5.5 offers a new feature called Automatic Package Discovery detects the packages automatically which users want to install.